Court Information

HX Car Park Management Ltd works alongside landowners to protect their income and/or manage their land. With this is mind, we always do our utmost to prevent the misuse of this land. If you have received a PCN from us it must be resolved fully, either in payment, appeal, debt recovery or court.

HX Car Park Management Ltd are dedicated to investing in legal action in order to pursue unpaid Parking Charge Notices (PCNs). Parking charges on private land are more enforceable than ever and we endeavour to instigate legal action wherever possible. Please note that a County Court Judgement could have a serious impact on future credit, making renting a property, applying for a credit card or securing mortgages very difficult.

A recent court case was held in London, UK. at the Supreme Court where the court ruled in favour of the private parking industry. There is a link below to read the outcome of this court case.

HX Car Park Management Ltd would like to take this opportunity to advise you to do your own research into private parking dispelling all of the online myths. The private parking industry is fully legislated and we work to the strict code of practice of the International Parking Committee (IPC).

With all the above taken into account, HX Car Park Management Ltd will have all the correct information and evidence to proceed to litigation and to issue court proceedings against any outstanding Parking Charge Notices.

Contacting us is easy

If you have a question about our services or equipment, would like a free survey or simply want to hear more about the unique way we do things at HX, our team is here to help.

Please provide us with your exact parking site location by entering in the postcode into the box. Alternatively, you can use the map by moving the pin to your desired location.

Please confirm you are human.
PLEASE NOTE: Appeals and general PCN enquiries cannot be dealt with via this form. This goes through to our sales team who do not have access to your parking charge notice. Please refer to the appeals section on the top of this page.