Retail & Leisure Outlets
With years of experience we are best placed to advise you on what system would suit your site. We currently work with retailers nationwide so we understand all the challenges that can arise when implementing a new car park scheme for retail & leisure outlets. More importantly, we know how to proactively resolve them before they even become a challenge.
There are three main parts to achieving your desired outcome: What will be your terms and conditions? What management tools are used to achieve the maximum compliance levels?
For a quick overview we have split the items into management and compliance to show you what a customised solution could look like for you.
Terms and Conditions:
In this section we only select the ones applicable to your site
- Maximum Stay (1/2/3 Hours)
- Pay and Display (Machines/Cashless)
- Parent and Child Bays
- Disabled Bays
- Parking within Bay Lines
- Permit Bays/Areas for Staff
- Loading Bays
- Taxi Ranks
- Customised Signage to clearly notify drivers of the terms and conditions
- Authorisation List via Desktop for you to authorise staff and contractors
- Authorisation List ANPR Kiosks for Centre Management
- ANPR Data and Analytics
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Quarterly on-site reviews
- Intelligent ANPR
- Warden Patrols
Some of the above may sound confusing and if it does it really doesn’t matter! Our expert team will guide you through everything you need to know to ensure we have a fully customised solution that works perfectly for you, your teams, and your customers.