All our signs are printed direct to a durable aluminium composite board and installed using industry-standard sign channels and tamper-proof pole clamps. We print using UV cure ink, which makes them scratch and fade resistant, meaning your signage will look vibrant and noticeable for years to come.
Signage can come in various shapes and sizes to meet your exact criteria. We won’t ever install any signage smaller than A2. Below we answer some questions to help you understand the importance of signage.
Why won’t you install signage smaller than A2?
Signage plays a vital role in car park management and compliance. If we are to issue a PCN (Parking Charge Notice) we do so when a driver is in breach of contract. Therefore, any smaller than A2 we deem as unfair to the drivers. HX is built on being fair, ethical and professional.
What is a breach of contract?
The signage we install lists all terms and conditions for that specific car park, such as pay and display, maximum stay, no parking etc. If a driver doesn’t comply with the terms and conditions, then they have breached the contract therefore a PCN may be issued.
How do we know our signage is compliant?
All signage provided and installed by HX is compliant with the most recent legislation. To ensure this our signage process insists of:
- Speaking with our client to fully understand what signage and requirements are needed
- We produce the design of the signs
- We ask for client sign off/approval
- Client approved signs are audited by the IPC (Our ATA – Accredited Trade Association)
- Once the signs pass audit (typically within 24 hours) that validates they have met the most recent code of practice
- Finally, only then do we print the signage ready for installation