09/07/2019 – Immediate start available for the right employee!
HX Car Park Management are looking for a Social Media Executive with a creative flair on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram! You will be part of our sales and marketing team.
Social media is 24/7 and as such, you need to have skills that show your eye for detail and your ability to cope in a fast moving environment. We will provide full training in regards to product knowledge.
- Scheduling social media posts on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Creating daily content for LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Weekly Tracking and reporting on brand’s social platform
- Monitoring and tracking Google Ads and live chat from our website
- Continually build and improve our LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram channels
- Analysing competitor activity
- Continually monitor advances in social media and technology and share any interesting findings to the wider team
- Build and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels
- Passion for social media
- Using and understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written skills
- Strong photoshop skills (not essential)
- Analytical and good with numbers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining quality of work
- A creative mind, able to add to ideas to form a campaign concept with the team
- Ability to be reactive on emerging trends or topics of conversation
- Ability to work proactively
- £ bonus per lead generated
- 9am – 5pm (Mon-Fri)
- Office based role in Halifax HX1
- Open management style
If you believe you can break rules in style and have the passion with a kick ass attitude to go with it, send us over an email with you CV and a brief cover letter showing us how, your passion and inspiration can rock our world!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Living Wage Employer
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred) – https://www.livingwage.org.uk/
How to apply?
Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org